Saturday, July 7, 2012

I miss my husband

It's another lonely weekend for me. Husband is working offshore in kemaman. This time around his place doesn't have internet so we couldn't be in touch all the time. All i can do is wait for him to call me using the public phone.

Alhamdulillah. This time around is not so bad. I'm not a cry baby like how i used to be. When i didn't heard any news from him for over 36 hours if i'm not mistaken, i just pray hard and leave everything in god's hand. I was worried sick since i know he was transported using a small boat in the middle of the sea. I tried to keep myself busy to take my mind off being worried.

Now all i do is wait for him to come home in the next two weeks and we'll start to shop baby stuff again ;) Husband said that he's gonna paint the nursery when he comes home. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment