Monday, July 9, 2012

Fuck u

Today i thought i already dressed up nicely but then there was this girl asking am i wearing a baju tido. I felt so insulted coz 1) she's not close to me at all to make that joke 2) she wore smth like what my grandma would wear everyday. My friends laughed abt it and thought it was funny and they brought it up in fb which pisses me off. But i tried to keep my cool and carefully chose my words to reply coz i still dont want to be insensitive like them. How i wish i can reply "x kisah lah korg nak ckp org kampung ke baju tido ke yang penting duit dlm account ak byk"

I am very very sensitive when it comes to how i look. Coz :
1) i am very aware that i am fat now coz HELL-O can't u see i'm pregnant?!
2) hence 90% of my clothes don't fit anymore and i hate buying pregnant clothes coz i hate the thought of not being able to wear it when the baby pops out!
3) preggie clothes are yucky coz it all look very lepeh-ish. If only i can wear sleeveless dresses and short sundress so that i can actually breathe in my clothes
4)Plus they are sooooo expensive
5) i have so many other things to buy other than clothes such as nursing bra, baby towel and bedding n etc...


So when ppl call me heavy weight, org kampung and baju tido. I will feel offended becoz i, too miss being pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment