Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dont come home just yet

I dont want u to come home. Not anymore. How can u be so insensitive. I cried scream and yell like a mad woman in this house after u hang up the phone. I dont think i'm gonna pick ur call tomorrow. I dont want to hear ur voice until i dont know when i'll forgive u.

Even if my hormon are not stable and being like a cry baby. U should have comfort me. U should know better since ur hormon is normal. But no...u raised ur voice to prove smth to me. How can i not be sensitive when i said i miss u and i feel like i want to cry n then u said 'maybe becoz ktk denga suara kmk...bah k lah bye' n i said ' noooo pls dont hang up' cuba syg soak urself in that particular conversation. How can kmk x kecik ati?!! Wpun syg slh fhm but mun dh denga kmk nangis gia pun syg still mk prove ur point yg u heard it wrongly? Why cant syg mengalah n pdh sorry. That would have made me feel better.

Now i think i lost my voice coz i couldnt stand the emotions running inside my body. God knows what my baby is thinking or feeling when i was in the crazy state. I was out of breath n my head feels mcm mk explode coz i couldn't deal with my emotions. N u werent here to see what damage u've made.

I hope u'll come home at least on monday. I dont wish to see u anytime soon. I hate ur job. I hate what ur putting me through. Go ahead and say kmk x bersyukur or whatever becoz there's no woman in this world who like to be married and left behind after that.

I dont know how am i gonna cope when this baby comes out. Will i be okay looking after her while working at the same time and i have NO ONE with me. Boh pdh when the baby pops out, i'm actually worried abt myself in this coming weeks. I've watched too much 'if birth goes bad' and i know what possible situation can happen and if that happens, whose gonna be there for me?


What have i got myself into?!
Fuck i'm doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment