Thursday, July 12, 2012

Welcome back

I just watched grey's and i hate that i can totally relate myself to the story. I feel like i'm christina. Tonight episode was when owen told her that he slept with a random woman and that broke christina apart.

Okay my husband does not sleep with other woman, nauzubillahiminzalik but i totally get the broken part. In the end owen left and it ended just like that. I dont want us to be like that so i'm gonna soften my heart and let him back into my heart. He must give me one big giant hug when he comes back on monday.

Don't get me wrong with my previous post. I do love my husband A LOT. Why else would i marry him but sometimes becase of his ignorant and my sensitivity kabooommmmm it explodes! But most of the time we are a lovey dovey couple who ppl around us will be sick seeing us.

I love u syg. Come home soon. I'm ready now..

No comments:

Post a Comment