Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The only way i can vent to you is through my blog since i have no other way to communicate with you.

How long have you known me? You know i'm the kind of person who will grow anger and hatred over time. So when you call me this morning, i wasnt looking forward to hear your voice. Last night was so bad for me and even as i type this post, i feel like my tears can come out anytime thinking about last night. I was all alone and i have no one to comfort me. No one to tell me that it's gonna be fine. You're strong and you can go through this all by yourself. I feel bad for the baby to er me screaming like a crazy woman. That is why i hate you so much right now for making me so sad. Once again you tried to defend yourself this morning on why you didn't call me back last night. Guess what? I dont care anymore. Now i'm finally okay and i'm working my ass off to finish this tender so that i can enjoy my weekend with my friend and i dont need you. Work as long as you want coz i honestly dont want to see your face just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment