Saturday, July 16, 2011

5 years ago

i used to be skinny
i used to have descent looking thigh
i used to have so many bj kurung/ kebaya/dresses for parties
i used to drive toyota
i used to be single
i used to be heart broken
i used to be in the spot light for drama

5 years later....

i gain weight
my thigh is caressing with each other every time I walk
i have lots of tees and shawl
i'm driving atos
i'm engaged and going to get married with my high school sweet heart in 4 months!
my life revolves on my family, bf and very close friends

In 5 years from now....

I only have one wish and that would be a good wife, daughter, mother, worker and a friend for dunia and akhirat. Amin...

1 comment:

  1. well, there r pros n cons whichever timeline ur in..make the best out of it and yeah, we all grow fatter by time..hahaha

    ReplyDelete