Thursday, July 28, 2011

The story behind it

Yesterday was a long day for me. After a long day at work, I went back early for the first time which is 5.15pm! Usually I go home at 6pm!

Everyone is rushing to go back home that day due to the match malaysia vs singapore last night at bukit jalil. I almost got into an accident because of that! I was driving quite fast on my lane and suddenly this dude coming from no where and went to my lane. I did emergency break and I can hear the tyre screeching. I manage to stop on time but I fear that a car behind me might knock my car and hit him. Thank god there was none! Super fucking pissed lah to this people. Is the match last night worth risking ur life?

My mood change after I got a phone call from larry. He interviewed me the day before and he offered me the job! I was stunt and sooooooo happy until i can't construct a proper sentence. In the end I sound like this...

Larry: I'm here to inform u that u got the job
Me: how long does this offer open¿

Wtf right????? I act wanted to say THANK U AND I WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH U tp instead i said that...haih..

I'm nervous to go to the office today. I don't know how to face my two face boss. Nightmareeee

No comments:

Post a Comment