Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the story behind harry potter

counting minutes to go inside the hall...

i have never in my life get so excited/desperate of wanting to watch a movie so badly like this! I am now in alamanda by myself cause I want to watch harry potter. I drive directly from work.

I have always wanted to go watch movie on my own and finally i'm doing it. I almost did not get the ticket because it was fully book and i wanted to buy the ticket for tomorrow but suddenly i got the idea of buying the uncollected reserve ticket. So after waiting for half an hour and while i'm doing that my eyes are stuck on the screen praying that no one will collect the ticket and it's time to buy it.

When I came up to the counter there was 3 seats left!

Alhamdulillah! This is exactly what i needed after having a bad day regarding the fucking wage that i get at the company.

i want to quit seriously...

dah2...x mk spoil mood gk...

off to watch the movieee

byEeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment