Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back to reality

It's 12.23am and i finally rest my head on this bed. I miss the luxury bed with plush pilice lawn and pool. When I got here, all I see is the guard with gardens full of cars. well apparently jabatan kementerian is organizing an event at my uni..pfft..

I've always read vivy and kandee's blog amd they always complain how tired they are with their busy life and now i can say that I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS.

I woke up at 3.45 this morning and snoozed it til 4. When I woke up, the day is bright and when I look at the clock it was 6.12 am and i felt the most horrible thing ever because my flight was supposed to be at 6.15am! Ran to the bf's room and woke him up with that ugly news. I felt bad for waking him like that coz he's been tired with work.

So the bf suggested to buy a ticket bus and lucky for me I bought the ticker for 2.30 pm. We bid fair well before he leaves to work and suddenly I feel so alone at the house. So as usual I do a little cleaning around the house and washing as well as folding the clothes one last time before I leave.

When I got to harbour front, all I can say is IT WAS AMAZING. I wish I have more money to spend!

I'm gonna post the pics tomorrow. Too tired to on my laptop. right now i'm blogging through my phone.

Arrived at sunway at 8.30pm. Jamie and dave picked me up and we went to asia cafe for dinner and straight to alamanda to take my car. I need it for tomorrow. Btw tomorrow is first day at work so i'm gonna buy red bull so that i would look lively.

now i'm tired and my body is aching. i miss the bf so much and i don't know when we're gonna meet again. I hope he'll be back by the end of the month for kursus kahwin.


I miss u b...

nite2 world

No comments:

Post a Comment