Friday, July 15, 2011

first day at work

I am so damn tired and i feel super lonely here. Thank god that I wouldn't be working tomorrow.

What I have to say about my first job is...I hate the scope of work. My bosses are fine and my collegue are great coz they're all chinese so less drama but I hate doing office work. I was asked to prepare a document for submission to the client so it involves a lot of photostate, excel and words. I HATE IT.

There was one time when i sneakily look at the site pic and I was going awww...eventhough yhe pic is only showing a hole at the bare soil that shows pipe underneath it. see how pathetic i am and how much I want to work on site.

I am so fucking fed up whenever ppl give me stupid look of shock or remarks that I want to work on site. Bodo na juak dah nama CIVIL ENGINEERING. IF AKU TAKUT DGN PANAS BGS AKU AMBIK COMPUTER SCIENCE JAK...ok that's random but watever.

i'm actually blogging from padang. although my food dah siap but i am so desperate to let this out. On my way home, i keep on thinking about home and bf. omigod i miss them!


ok org seblah merokok! super sik cool.

bye2...

No comments:

Post a Comment