Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 1: Esplanade

Today is the second day i'm here and all I have to say is I LOVE TRAVELLING! I'm staying at *drum roll* please


Yesterday, I slept most of the day and did a little cleaning on this house. While I was browsing through the newspaper, I found this! Amazing how they even advertised this on the newspaper..


Around 4pm, I'm geared up to go to east coast park which is only 20 minutes away from this apartment and suddenly the bf called and said that he's going to be back soon and he's planning to go to esplanade. So I walked back to the apartment and waited for him. So these are some of the pics that I took yesterday.

The durian looking building





I was amazed by this mega structure

The famous tourist hotspot


Of course the mascot


Him

yours truly =)



Us =)

A performance that we didn't get to see =(

Stay tune for more adventure =)





No comments:

Post a Comment