Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 2 and 3

I spent my afternoons by the beach and I feel so serene. The weather is lovely and it's very windy, the only down side is the beach view is full of ships. It takes about 20 to 25 minutes of walking from the place I'm staying and I feel so fit when I do this power walk. It does hurt my thigh and hips but I know it's good for burning the fats. 


After going to the beach, I like to go to the pool of my apartment and see byk org putih (sadly it's kids most of the time) playing by the pool. They have this huge chess set and nice lawn so they always play around here. 


One thing that I love about singapore is they walk their dogs everywhere. You can see them at the park, mall. They have very pretty dogs and the one that I love most is in this pic below. It's one of the reasons why I like going to the pool so that I get to see the dog =)

Add caption

This veranda caught my eye!

I came across this funny looking bus when I was walking back to the apartment after going to the mall. There is a crab on the top of the bus!



Oh..btw I bought my wedding ring already. I'll talk more about it in my other blog =)

No comments:

Post a Comment