Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Working girl

I totally forgot what I wanted to talk about after reading PD's blog.

Oh now I remember!

Today was a good work day for me. I was busy as a bee and I was racing against time. It's my first time doing a tender all by myself. I'm very excited about it. I started in a very slow pace but after a while I get the hang of it. I'm in the middle of preparing the BQ at the moment. I feel like a super woman today because I handle two things right now. First is the operation and maintenance manual for brunsfield project and the other one is preparing a tender for masjid in seksyen 13 shah alam.

At first I was very worried that I might count it wrongly and but after thinking that I'm doing it for masjid, it gives me a sense of calmness. I hope that we can get this project because I would love to be a part of it. This tender was supposed to be submitted by noon tomorrow so i panicked cause i just started doing it today. It was left laying on my table the whole day yesterday cause I was busy doing smth else. But in the end, i was told by my boss that the client postpone the submission. I think she can sense I was at ease by the news. So I terus blt after that tp that was already like 6pm!

Whoa...so much blabbing on my working life. I actually miss the bf so much and I cant wait for him to be back next week but I dont want to put my hopes high cause I'm scared that he'll be leaving to somewhere else the next day like last time. I honestly don't mind being a workaholic cause I have nothing better to do here anyway...


Sorry if I bore u with my story....

No comments:

Post a Comment