Saturday, July 9, 2011

BERSIH made me elope to singapore!

I'll be out of town for a while to meet the bf :) KL is super scary now and it makes me feel like living in the movies like 2012 or the day after tomorrow. The traffic was so bad due to the road block and many road closure. It feels suffocating when listening to the road updates on the radio.

So I decided to elope for 5 days to Singapore and be a tourist and explore singapore with very limited cash. The bf is going to work the whole day and I might see him in an hour or two each day but for me that is good enough.

We'll see on how I'm doing tomorrow. I'll be doing a little research on what to do there tonight. I am so tired now coz i only have a few hours of sleep last night.

off to an adventure :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment