Thursday, July 21, 2011

Work sucks but i'm glad that I have the support from mommy and daddy

Today was fine. Actually it's more than fine..it was really good. My boss was actually satisfied with my work. I'm almost done with the operation and maintenance manual for sime darby brunsfield, I helped my boss with smth on autocad and she was damn impress that i did it in 10 minutes coz she expects that i'm gonna take half a day. As a reward for all that, she was kind enough not to raise her voice whenever i ask a question to her. she even teach me smth on BQ which she should do on my very first day but it's better late then never right.


Mommy called after work and she was pushing me to quit my job and go home. She even give me things to say to my boss and it sounds like this. Hey u two face double standard bitch. Raise my pay oh wait make it higher coz i work more than the rest or i'll Q.U.I.T!! She keeps on repeating that I have ntg to lose and only to come back when sepul already have a stable job and a house.

Then the phone was passed to daddy and he was more reasonable. He told me the way to negotiate and not to be too hard on my boss as she might have some network and that might ruin my career in the future. He said he'll call my uncle to pull some strings here. Hmmm we'll see. He's big in the banking and insurance world but i'm not sure on the construction part so we'll see.

We'll see what happen on saturday coz i will talk to my boss on that day and give my ultimatum. A part of me want to sambung masters...hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment