Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tiring day indeed

i went for the interview to be planning engineer in a construction company. I really hope I get it but i'm not so sure whether I did well or not during the interview. I did so many mistakes and I don't think I perform to my best capability but now I can only put it in HIS hand whether or not I get this job. The result will be in a week so finger cross!

I found a house already! The price is reasonable and it's just opposite of bf's house. Mom and dad was worried at first and they wanted me to rent it with my friend but after I told them that sepul stayed near by, they were okay with it. So this coming friday, I'll be moving to the new house. It's nice coz it's very clean and I have a room on my own! OMG can't wait to shop for the new room!!! I can smell ikea =)))

So tomorrow night, I must break into the pantry room and get my stuff!!

mental note: must learn how to unlocked the door...

No comments:

Post a Comment