Thursday, July 7, 2011

DON'T EVEN THINK OF COMPARING ME WITH OTHERS DON'T EVEN THINK OF COMPARING ME WITH OTHERS

I'll be so fucking pissed whenever people question about my career and my paycheck. Why do I want to be QS and not civil engineer and why is my pay so low compare to others.

I am so fucking tired of explaining. Haven't u heard that rezeki org lain2? So what if I can't be an engineer now? and who the hell do u think u are to compare my pay with others? well at least i have a job now, u on the other hand don't even have one and if u do, u'll be asking help from ur parents and the sad part is u are still staying with ur parents so fuck u!

At least I have the drive to be better and well I get to learn other stuff than civil and what makes u think that qs is not part of civil engineering? If not then why in the world did we take that subject before.

So to all of u out there, don't even think of comparing me with others because mulut aku nang akan laser gila babi mun ko ngegeh depan aku.

ps: Ur mom bought u coach handbag and ur dad paid ur trip to...........for ur graduation present, ada ku kisah? Pls lah...mun mok compare my present and urs, that's nothing coz my parents is giving me a WEDDING and yet I did not say anything about it. So how much would u think that is? My pelamin cost more than ur coach HAHA

I hate hate hate when ppl brag to my face and think that I will respect and even more wants to be friend with them. Puhleez~

No comments:

Post a Comment