Sunday, July 24, 2011

K.N.A.C.K.E.R.E.D!

It has been the most eventful weekend in kl for me so far...well after starting my work life. After work I drove straight to hulu hulu langat to my uncle's orchard. They called for a durian feast and of course I did not let it pass by. Since the bf is not here, this is my opportunity to eat durian as much as I want and that is exactly what I did. One hour later, my tummy started to bloat and it was giving me a hard time to breathe. Then yak ani gave me some indigestian pill and a herbs drink which taste sooooooo pahit!

The orchard was very pretty and I look forward to go there again seriously!

After that,I went straight to pavillion with my aunt and cousin. They wanted to buy some stuff there. I bought a top from forever 21:)) Sadly I didn't find any bag that I like coz I don't have enough time. I will find a time where I'll go to pavi n klcc to find the perfect bag and shoe.

Today i went to jln tar with them again and I found a gorgous bj pengantin which is super murahhhhh! But i didn't buy it.

Now I feel like i'm gonna get sick real soon so tonight i'll come to bed early..ermm..hopefully..


BF IS COMING REAL SOON! CAN'T WAITTT

No comments:

Post a Comment