Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm happy to hear my mom's voice

Mommy called and made my day =) She updated me on what she have been up too and I was sooOOOooo happy listening to her voice. She's planning to make the bunga telur at the moment and she sound excited. How I wish I'm there with her so that we can do it together and talk non stop about life and gossip. Oh how I miss doing the mother-daughter bonding session. She was being silly just now about the shop called "bunga katai". We had this stupid joke not long time ago about the shop and we always made fun of the advertisement on the radio. She paid a visit to the shop a few days ago with my dad and how surprised she was when she got into the shop. She said that the shop was fugly from the outside but magical on the inside. It was wonderful and she felt like a kid in a candy store. I just smile throughout the conversation because I can just imagine how my mom would speak in front of me. I'm forever grateful to my mom for helping me prepare for the wedding. If I can pick my bridesmaid, it would definitely be my mom.


So here's the update of my boring life...
I haven't been out the whole day and I feel like my butt is stuck on this floor. Whatever business I wanted to do, I'll get it done either by my phone or laptop and if I'm too lazy then I'll just forget about it. See how irresponsible I am..hahah NOT!

- I have called the company that interviewed me last monday and they say that they will give me a call at 4.30pm for the result. The funny thing is they remember me as SOFIA! Well that's quite a typical name for chinese and I love it..hahah
- I have book a place for our kursus kahwin through sms (so easy kan sekarang!) but i'm gonna need to call them tomorrow to confirm it cause their line has been busy the whole day!
- I have called FICON SDN BHD to arrange the date for my interview =) I will call them again in 3 days if they don't call me back in anytime soon.

The only thing that I didn't do is to hand in my resume to HSSI HQ because I feel like I should just email it to them. I've applied through jobstreet but I feel like I should attach my certs to it too so i guess emailing it to them is as good as sending the resume by hand. What do you think?

Oh and one more thing is I haven't had a proper meal since last night so I guess I should go out later to buy nasi ayam padang...yummyyy =)


That's all from me folks...
wish me luck at 4.30pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment