Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DepressionDepression

I have been crying for over an hour now. I have come to a point where I just burst. There's smth bothering me at the office and I don't know how to handle it.The best way to handle this is to get a new job be it in kuching or kl. I need a boss who can respect the worker so that i can give my very best to the company.

Daddy called and I just pour everything to him. EVERYTHING including the fight I had with sepul which is really a stupid thing to do and knowing how he is. He would want to do smth about it for instance he asked for sepul's num and I got panicked so I lied saying that he's in singapore and couldn't be contacted. Men likes to fix things but not everything are meant to be fixed. Sometime we just want that person to listen and just be concern about it.


I don't know how to convey this thing to the bf and it's very frustrating. Maybe i'm too moody or maybe he's just as cold as stone. I don't know but this topic has been on the top of fight list which I had.

While I was crying talking to my dad about my depression, I can hear that mommy is eager for me to work in kuching. seriously...


we'll see where I end up. I do not want to be any longer at this company...

Nite2...it's 1.12am already...zzZzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment