Sunday, July 17, 2011

what i did today

Today i've watched 3 harry potter movie because.....
i'm always blur when i tgk wyg because x igt wat happen before so since this new movie will be the last harry potter movie, i do not want to be blur. I'm gonna watch the movie on one of the weekdays at sunway ALONE. Coz bf is still not here and so mls want to go back, shower, pick up my frens n tgk wyg. so better i go alone nakkkk..at least i wont be stuck in the jam after work.

Today I did some shopping haul at jusco balakong. For your info, my life so far is like living in a trailer. I only have a very small bag that can be a hand luggage for my clothes and one carry bag for my shawl and make up. The rest of my stuff is locked in the pantry room. I've begged the ppl in charge but they still refuse to open the door. So reluctantly I have to go and buy the clothes and shoes for work AGAIN.

Then came a miracle, while i was walking along the aisle I saw rows and rows of bj kurung. I'm like "great! now I have to buy my own bj kurung for this raya" so i was bummed by that thought. Then i pick some working tops and the cheapest i can find is rm29.90 and i'm like 'ok i can buy two of these eventhough it's fugly'. Suddenly I saw the 70% off sign so i drop the things in my hand and walk towards it. There it was....a row full of baju kebaya top and it's only rm39 BEFORE discount! I'm like hell yeah now i can buy 4 tops but in the end i bought only 2 coz i was being frugal and I bought one slack that was less than rm20 because it was also 70% off as well and a wedge from vincci that was only rm44(20% less).
The best thing is i can wear the tops for raya! 2 ekor burung mati skali...weeee...

As you can see, i am now being very calculative because every cent counts. I am learning to live on my own so i need to be smart and buy what i need and not what i want. mun sik dh lamak i go klcc and buy the primer potiom from urban decay. i felt like crying when i saw it is available now through fb.

Good night people. Tomorrow is my second day of work. Hope it's going to be a better day for meee...


Roger out

No comments:

Post a Comment